If the latest reports are to be believed, the hot and happening director, Boyapati Sreenu is all set to direct this project. Some time back reports also suggested that V V Vinayak will be directing the flick, but now with Boyapati’s name coming out this project has become even more interesting.
Boyapati is currently high on the success of his latest hit Legend, and if this news of him directing this flick is confirmed, then we can get to see Chiru in a power packed role for his prestigious 150th film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets