Ram Charan’s Dhruva is continuing its steady run in the twin Telugu states and in overseas in its second week. Soon after his return to Hyderabad after a successful promotional tour in the US, Charan got himself busy interacting with local media.
Revealing his father and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s reaction on his performance, Charan said that his dad usually lauds his dances or fights, but for the first time he appreciated his performance in Dhruva, which was near to perfection according to the script and his character’s limits.
An emotional Charan revealed that his father’s appreciation moved him to tears.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan