It is a known fact that megastar is doing the remake of Malayalam hit Lucifer. Mohan Raja is directing this film which has started it’s shoot a few days back in a specially erected set in Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that the shoot of Godfather has been given break for a week. This has happened due to the cinematographer Nirav Shah who took a break and left abroad to wrap up four days of shoot for Ajith’s Valimai.
Once he is back, the shoot will resume as usual. Anasuya is touted to play a key role in this film. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style
- Divyansha: I had a crush on Naga Chaitanya