The entertainment industry across the world has been abruptly shut down due to the Coronavirus pandemic. However, the main epicenter of the deadly virus, China, has already reopened the cinemas across Mainland China. Christopher Nolan’s iconic sci-fi thriller, Interstellar, is the major Hollywood flick to get a re-release in China.
As per the latest updates until Sunday afternoon, Interstellar has collected a theatrical gross of nearly ¥10M ($1.43M) on its first day of re-release show. This is the biggest opening day performance since theaters reopened in China. This positive response for Interstellar has raised the expectations on Nolan’s Tenet, which will release in a few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company