The entertainment industry across the world has been abruptly shut down due to the Coronavirus pandemic. However, the main epicenter of the deadly virus, China, has already reopened the cinemas across Mainland China. Christopher Nolan’s iconic sci-fi thriller, Interstellar, is the major Hollywood flick to get a re-release in China.
As per the latest updates until Sunday afternoon, Interstellar has collected a theatrical gross of nearly ¥10M ($1.43M) on its first day of re-release show. This is the biggest opening day performance since theaters reopened in China. This positive response for Interstellar has raised the expectations on Nolan’s Tenet, which will release in a few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Even a common display tag of Happy Birthday Pawan Kalyan trending
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard for Mahesh Babu’s dates once again?
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation