The entertainment industry across the world has been abruptly shut down due to the Coronavirus pandemic. However, the main epicenter of the deadly virus, China, has already reopened the cinemas across Mainland China. Christopher Nolan’s iconic sci-fi thriller, Interstellar, is the major Hollywood flick to get a re-release in China.
As per the latest updates until Sunday afternoon, Interstellar has collected a theatrical gross of nearly ¥10M ($1.43M) on its first day of re-release show. This is the biggest opening day performance since theaters reopened in China. This positive response for Interstellar has raised the expectations on Nolan’s Tenet, which will release in a few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon