This year was no different but the glitz and grandier was much higher as the who’s who of Tollywood were present at the event. Special attraction of the event was the life time achievement award which was given to super star Krishna for his outstanding achievement to Indian Cinema. Krishna’s entire family was present to congratulate the legend.
As always, the show was hosted by Suma and Ali and the duo left the audience in splits with their funny one liners. Stars like Raashi Khanna, Sai Dharam Tej, Regina, Adah Sharma, Laxmi Rai, Rakul Preet Singh, Anasuya and few others performed at this event.
Several awards were given out and Mahesh Babu won the most prominent star award where as Allu Arjun bagged the best actor award. Samantha won the best actress award and the best villain went to the super talented Jagapathi Babu.
Slated to go on air later this month, the awards are one of the best in the recent times and have definitely raised the bar for movie events in Tollywood.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims