For the last couple of days, there have viral been speculations about actor and film reviewer Kathi Mahesh losing his left eye sight after getting severely injured in a car accident on the Nellore-Tirupati Highway. However, Mahesh’s close friends who are attending him at Chennai’s Apollo Hospitals have rubbished these speculations.
One of Mahesh’s close friends told the media from Chennai that Mahesh is recovering well and that there is no threat to his life. Furthermore, he also clarified that doctors told them that Mahesh did not lose his left eye. “Mahesh will fully recover and get discharged in two, three weeks,” his close friend Bharadwaj said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl bags a role in Raj Tharun’s next
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?