For the last couple of days, there have viral been speculations about actor and film reviewer Kathi Mahesh losing his left eye sight after getting severely injured in a car accident on the Nellore-Tirupati Highway. However, Mahesh’s close friends who are attending him at Chennai’s Apollo Hospitals have rubbished these speculations.
One of Mahesh’s close friends told the media from Chennai that Mahesh is recovering well and that there is no threat to his life. Furthermore, he also clarified that doctors told them that Mahesh did not lose his left eye. “Mahesh will fully recover and get discharged in two, three weeks,” his close friend Bharadwaj said.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa