Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu is gearing up for its massive release on October 18. Puri Jagannadh has directed this eagerly awaited film and Tamannaah is playing the lead role. Gabriela Bertante will be seen in an important role. DVV Danayya is producing the film under Universal Media banner. The film’s post production is in full swing and it’s currently in DTS mixing phase. Talking about the film’s progress, DVV Danayya said, “Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu is going to be released in a grand manner and it’ll be released in record number of screens. Already, we have finished the dubbing and re-recording part and currently it’s in DTS Mixing phase. There are a lot of expectations on the film and we are confident that the film will outperform Gabbar Singh at Box office. Pawan Kalyan’s powerful performance and Puri Jagannadh’s direction are main assets of the film.” Mani Sharma has composed the music and Shyam K Naidu is the cinematographer. Pawan Kalyan and Tamannaah will be seen as TV journalists in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia