Popular comedian Srinivas Reddy turned hero with Geethanjali and Jayammu Nischayammu Raa. Srinivas Reddy’s comic act in Anando Brahma is winning him immense applause. Now, the actor is all set to turn hero for the third time.
Srinivas Reddy’s next film will be directed by JB Manu, who debuted with Sumanth Ashwin’s Right Right last year. Interestingly, this as-yet-untitled movie is said to be a romantic entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in October. Malayali composer Gopi Sundar will score the music and debutant Ravi Kumar Reddy will produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future