Popular comedian Srinivas Reddy turned hero with Geethanjali and Jayammu Nischayammu Raa. Srinivas Reddy’s comic act in Anando Brahma is winning him immense applause. Now, the actor is all set to turn hero for the third time.
Srinivas Reddy’s next film will be directed by JB Manu, who debuted with Sumanth Ashwin’s Right Right last year. Interestingly, this as-yet-untitled movie is said to be a romantic entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in October. Malayali composer Gopi Sundar will score the music and debutant Ravi Kumar Reddy will produce the movie.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections