Hailed as a Comedy King, senior film star Brahmanandam enjoys a huge fandom not only in the two Telugu states but all-over the globe. Not just the hardcore movie lovers and elders, even small kids love Brahmi’s comedy.
One such little fan is the 7-year-old Charu, a Telugu girl living in the US. Charu’s family moved to the US around 7 years ago. Charu has been a huge fan of Brahmanandam and she always wanted to meet him.
Recently, Charu and her family came to their hometown Vijayawada and Charu requested her parents to take her to Brahmanandam. The family left for Hyderabad and waited from morning to evening at Brahmi’s residence as the actor was busy shooting in the city.
Dejected, Charu and her family left for Vijayawada. Upon his return, Brahmi was informed about Charu and the Comedy King immediately called Charu’s family back and spent some good time with his little American fan. A thrilled Charu even got Brahmi’s autograph on her birthday page in her personal diary.
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited