The intense and thrilling action episodes in Aravindha Sametha are undoubtedly one of the major highlights of NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. Especially, the starting 15 minute action sequence added a lot of depth to the narrative throughout. In fact, at a recent success meet, director Trivikram said he won’t call Ram-Lakshman as stunt masters, but he’ll call them action directors.
In a latest promotional interview, ASVR’s action choreographers Ram-Lakshman revealed that they had composed the stunts as per NTR’s body language and particularly how 6-pack abs. They said that NTR had displayed his ultimate acting prowess in the initial action sequence. The twin brothers expressed happiness on their work getting immense applause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next