The intense and thrilling action episodes in Aravindha Sametha are undoubtedly one of the major highlights of NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. Especially, the starting 15 minute action sequence added a lot of depth to the narrative throughout. In fact, at a recent success meet, director Trivikram said he won’t call Ram-Lakshman as stunt masters, but he’ll call them action directors.
In a latest promotional interview, ASVR’s action choreographers Ram-Lakshman revealed that they had composed the stunts as per NTR’s body language and particularly how 6-pack abs. They said that NTR had displayed his ultimate acting prowess in the initial action sequence. The twin brothers expressed happiness on their work getting immense applause.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’