Musician Mickey J Meyer is always known to compose music for mostly romantic and family films. For the first time in his career, he is making music for a biopic called Mahanati.
Speaking about the same, he said that composing music for Mahanati was challenging as he had to recreate the sound of the bygone era and also make it sound quite contemporary.
The audio of the film will be launched tomorrow in a special event in Hyderabad. Vyjayanti Movies produces this film which has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs