Musician Mickey J Meyer is always known to compose music for mostly romantic and family films. For the first time in his career, he is making music for a biopic called Mahanati.
Speaking about the same, he said that composing music for Mahanati was challenging as he had to recreate the sound of the bygone era and also make it sound quite contemporary.
The audio of the film will be launched tomorrow in a special event in Hyderabad. Vyjayanti Movies produces this film which has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week