Musician Mickey J Meyer is always known to compose music for mostly romantic and family films. For the first time in his career, he is making music for a biopic called Mahanati.
Speaking about the same, he said that composing music for Mahanati was challenging as he had to recreate the sound of the bygone era and also make it sound quite contemporary.
The audio of the film will be launched tomorrow in a special event in Hyderabad. Vyjayanti Movies produces this film which has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief