After making a small appearance in a short film ‘All India Backchod’, Shweta is all set to feature in a horror-thriller, which will be directed by Amit Khanna.
This yet-to-be titled project is said to be a Marathi-Bengali bilingual film and will be shot extensively in Nashik and Kolkata. The National Award-winning child artist is currently busy completing her documentary about classical music, titled ‘Roots’.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad