Super Star Rajinikanth’s Darbar had a solid start at the box-office yesterday. The film is having a rock solid day 2 across Tamil Nadu, AP and Telangana and other parts of the world. Meanwhile, the “shopping from jail” dialogue in the film became controversial as it is allegedly based on former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa’s close friend Sasikala.
Sasikala’s lawyer had moved the Madras High Court, requesting the controversial dialogue be deleted from the film. In a quick response, Darbar’s production house Lyca Productions’ representatives announced that the dialogue in question has been deleted. Lyca has clarified that the dialogue was only included with an intention of providing entertainment to the audience and that it is not intended to offend anyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit