Hero Sai Dharam Tej continues to undergo treatment at Apollo Hospitals after sustaining minor injuries in the bike accident on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge last night. The latest update reveals that Sai will be shifted from the ICU to normal ward today. A new health bulletin will be released by the hospital authorities at 9 AM this morning.
Meanwhile, rumors have been rife since the accident that Sai was drunk driving and was in an inebriated condition at the time of the accident. However, the police who are investigating the case clarified in a media interaction that no alcohol traces were found in Sai’s blood and that he was also wearing a helmet during the mishap.
The cops further revealed that the accident occurred after Sai’s bike skidded due to the sand on the road. In fact, a viral CCTV video that captured the accident reiterates cops’ version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Vintage Powerstar is back