Hero Sai Dharam Tej continues to undergo treatment at Apollo Hospitals after sustaining minor injuries in the bike accident on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge last night. The latest update reveals that Sai will be shifted from the ICU to normal ward today. A new health bulletin will be released by the hospital authorities at 9 AM this morning.
Meanwhile, rumors have been rife since the accident that Sai was drunk driving and was in an inebriated condition at the time of the accident. However, the police who are investigating the case clarified in a media interaction that no alcohol traces were found in Sai’s blood and that he was also wearing a helmet during the mishap.
The cops further revealed that the accident occurred after Sai’s bike skidded due to the sand on the road. In fact, a viral CCTV video that captured the accident reiterates cops’ version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times