The ghastly news of Malayalam star heroine’s alleged assault by her former driver and his accomplices yesterday sent shock waves across the country. The incident raised serious questions on the safety of women of any strata in the society.
Already, the Kochi police nabbed the heroine’s present driver Martin for being part of the assault plan. The latest reports coming in from Kerala reveal that the cops have also nabbed the prime suspect Suni, the heroine’s former driver, along with his accomplice.
Hunt is on to arrest four more culprits in the case. The cops filed an FIR under the sections of the IPC including 376 (rape), 366 (kidnapping a woman), 506 (criminal intimidation) and other relevant sections of the IT act.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release