The Coronavirus has left a deep impact on the world. The various countries in the world are seeing a lockdown situation which is a deadly situation. The economy has hit hard and will take a lot of time for it to get better.
So, many will lose their jobs in the coming months and financially it will be a tough time for the middle-class people. In such a case, many would not spend lavishly and be safe until the situation gets better.
In such a situation, there won’t be many who will be flocking the teachers and spend big bucks to watch films. They would prefer OTT platforms more. This will directly affect the film industry who needs to act swiftly.
The industry insiders say that film budgets will be reduced big time and more than anything, the star remunerations will also be curbed to make films in a specific budget.
Everything from the fee of the actors and the film functions done will have a check on them in the coming days until things get better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy