Popular singer Kanika Kapoor, who was hospitalized on March 20 after much high drama following her star hotel party with several political leaders, has tested positive for the fourth time for Coronavirus. This has left her family members deeply worried, as they feel that Kanika is not responding to treatment.
“We are now worried over the test reports. It seems that Kanika is not responding to treatment and in this lockdown, we cannot even airlift her for advanced treatment. We can only pray for her recovery,” said one of her family members. However, doctors at the SGPGIMS said that Kanika’s condition is stable.
Kanika had returned from London on March 9. She then travelled to Kanpur and Lucknow and was down with cough and fever. She was later tested positive for Coronavirus. Not only Kanika was criticized by the media, but she has also been booked under Sections 188, 269, and 270 of the IPC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor