According to a latest update, Gopichand, a die-hard fan of Balakrishna, shelled out an insane Rs.1,00,100 to buy GPSK’s benefit show ticket. The money collected has been donated to the Balayya-led Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital.
Currently, the benefit show is going on at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally and the initial response is quite overwhelming.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties