According to a latest update, Gopichand, a die-hard fan of Balakrishna, shelled out an insane Rs.1,00,100 to buy GPSK’s benefit show ticket. The money collected has been donated to the Balayya-led Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital.
Currently, the benefit show is going on at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally and the initial response is quite overwhelming.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title