According to a latest update, Gopichand, a die-hard fan of Balakrishna, shelled out an insane Rs.1,00,100 to buy GPSK’s benefit show ticket. The money collected has been donated to the Balayya-led Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital.
Currently, the benefit show is going on at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally and the initial response is quite overwhelming.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- Kajal goes to Araku valley