Kollywood star Suriya has a decent fan following among his Telugu fans across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. He has been planning to act in a straight Telugu film for the last few years. However, the project has been getting delayed due to the lack of a perfect script and director.
Now, the latest exciting buzz that has been doing the rounds in Film Nagar circles reveals that Suriya’s straight Telugu film will be directed by mass action entertainers specialist Boyapati Srinu. Furthermore, the project will be bankrolled by leading producer Dil Raju. However, this is a mere speculation and we will have to wait to see if it ends up being true.
On the other hand, Suriya has a solid line-up of films for the next couple of years. He will be acting under the direction of Gautham Menon, Pandiraj and Vetrimaaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Game Changer: Audio rights sold for a bomb
- Review : Peddha Kapu 1 – Appeals to a limited audience
- OTT Review : Papam Pasivadu – Telugu web series on Aha
- Runtime locked for Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram
- Jawan: This is how much Atlee charged for the film
- Skanda puts up a good show in the USA region