If the latest speculations are to be believed, Tollywood heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda has signed a massive Rs 100 crore deal with top Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar. Apparently, Vijay’s ongoing pan-India film, tentatively titled Fighter, is part of this whopping deal.
As part of the deal, Vijay will reportedly be acting in the films either produced or directed by Karan Johar. If the news turns out to be true, we can say that Vijay has struck gold, not only with the paycheck but also to be taken under Karan Johar’s roof.
For the last few months, there has been a buzz that Karan has been mentoring Vijay. This latest deal, if true, could be a great start to the actor’s Bollywood journey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands