Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his 99th film ‘Dictator’. The regular shooting of the movie started rolling out in the last month and the first schedule is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Srewaas of ‘Lakshyam’ and ‘Loukhyam’ fame is the director.
As per the latest update, a song will be shot in the locales of Hyderabad from the 10th of this month. Noted choreographer Prem Rakshith will compose the dance moves for this song. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman is handling the music settings for the film. Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun