The D-day has arrived. Hero Ravi Teja’s 66th film was launched today in Hyderabad. Star producer, Allu Aravind gave the clap and Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao switched on the camera.Meanwhile, ahead of the muhurtham ceremony, the Mass Maharaj took to Twitter and surprised his fans by revealing the film’s title, Krack.
Krack is a cop action entertainer and Ravi Teja will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer in it. Krack’s title announcement poster showcases Ravi Teja in an intense and rugged avatar. This high budget entertainer is being directed by Gopichand Malineni and it has Shruti Haasan playing Ravi Teja’s love interest.
Tamil actors Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen in important roles in Krack. Tagore Madhu is producing the film and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family
- Ram Charan lauds UMUR team
- Kajal almost confirmed for that biggie
- Teenager’s special video for Mahesh’s birthday goes viral
- Namrata’s overwhelming love towards Mahesh revealed yet again