The D-day has arrived. Hero Ravi Teja’s 66th film was launched today in Hyderabad. Star producer, Allu Aravind gave the clap and Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao switched on the camera.Meanwhile, ahead of the muhurtham ceremony, the Mass Maharaj took to Twitter and surprised his fans by revealing the film’s title, Krack.
Krack is a cop action entertainer and Ravi Teja will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer in it. Krack’s title announcement poster showcases Ravi Teja in an intense and rugged avatar. This high budget entertainer is being directed by Gopichand Malineni and it has Shruti Haasan playing Ravi Teja’s love interest.
Tamil actors Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen in important roles in Krack. Tagore Madhu is producing the film and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding