Legend Mike Tyson is making his Indian cinema debut with the most anticipated Pan India sports action film LIGER (Saala Crossbreed) starring the happening hero Vijay Deverakonda and being helmed by dashing director Puri Jagannadh.
The big day has arrived. The team is currently in USA to shoot the crucial sequences involving Legend Mike Tyson and Liger Vijay Deverakonda. The shooting schedule has begun today and they are canning these important scenes in a grand manner.
The poster shows candid moment of Tyson and Vijay. They are seen all smiles, but they will not be same, when director calls ‘action’ to shoot their portions, as both play intense roles. They together are going to set the screens on fire.
LIGER will also feature numerous foreign fighters. In association with Puri connects, the film is being produced jointly by Bollywood’s leading production house Dharma Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint