Creative director, Selvaraghavan, who faced an embarrassing failure with his last release, NGK, is currently busy writing a script.
Rumors among Tamil circles is that he will collaborate with brother and actor Dhanush for his next. But there is no official confirmation regarding it.
Meanwhile, this morning Selvaraghavan tweeted “Giving final touches to my script”. He also attached the picture of screenwriting from his laptop. Once the script work is done, will Selvaraghavan reveal his hero’s name?.
Giving final touches to my script 🤓🤓🤓😀 pic.twitter.com/gQs1THCRsa
— selvaraghavan (@selvaraghavan) February 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches ‘Seeta Manohara Sri Raghava‘
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date