Creative director, Selvaraghavan, who faced an embarrassing failure with his last release, NGK, is currently busy writing a script.
Rumors among Tamil circles is that he will collaborate with brother and actor Dhanush for his next. But there is no official confirmation regarding it.
Meanwhile, this morning Selvaraghavan tweeted “Giving final touches to my script”. He also attached the picture of screenwriting from his laptop. Once the script work is done, will Selvaraghavan reveal his hero’s name?.
Giving final touches to my script 🤓🤓🤓😀 pic.twitter.com/gQs1THCRsa
— selvaraghavan (@selvaraghavan) February 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun joins pan-India bandwagon with Pushpa
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa