Creative director, Selvaraghavan, who faced an embarrassing failure with his last release, NGK, is currently busy writing a script.
Rumors among Tamil circles is that he will collaborate with brother and actor Dhanush for his next. But there is no official confirmation regarding it.
Meanwhile, this morning Selvaraghavan tweeted “Giving final touches to my script”. He also attached the picture of screenwriting from his laptop. Once the script work is done, will Selvaraghavan reveal his hero’s name?.
Giving final touches to my script 🤓🤓🤓😀 pic.twitter.com/gQs1THCRsa
— selvaraghavan (@selvaraghavan) February 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy