Now that all the Sankranthi releases are coming out one after the other, the entire concentration has shifted towards how much these films will make. With both Khaidi and Satakarni doing extremely well, the trade pundits will be having a close look at the box office collections of these films.
Made on some very huge budgets, these two films need to rake in good amounts so that the distributors will ensure decent profits. With the holiday season on, the next three days are very crucial.
Whatever these films make in the coming days will only benefit the distributors who have spent some huge money for the rights to these films. Meanwhile, Dil Raju’s small budget film, Shatamanam Bhavati is set for a release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?