Released in August last year, debutant Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s path-breaking romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, made him one of the most sought after filmmakers in Tollywood. 123telugu had reported back then that Superstar Mahesh Babu had personally met and appreciated Sandeep and even expressed his wish to collaborate with the talented director.
Now that the reports of Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga’s film all set to materialize emerged recently, curiosity on the film’s genre has shot up in no time among the actor’s fans. Incidentally, Sandeep had initially planned to make his directorial debut with a crime comedy titled Sugar Factory. One wonders if Sandeep would revive the script or come up with something totally different for Mahesh.
If things fall into place as expected, the project might go on floors soon after Mahesh wraps up his silver jubilee film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion