Some time back, we had reported that Nandamuri scions, Taraka Rama Rao and Soumitra, the sons of Late Nandamuri Janiki Ram are making their debut as a child artistes in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
Latest report is that the makers have decided to release the film in the first week of August. Currently, the post-production works of this film are progressing at a jet speed. This film is produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju jointly and the music is composed by Kausalya.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?