Some time back, we had reported that Nandamuri scions, Taraka Rama Rao and Soumitra, the sons of Late Nandamuri Janiki Ram are making their debut as a child artistes in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
Latest report is that the makers have decided to release the film in the first week of August. Currently, the post-production works of this film are progressing at a jet speed. This film is produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju jointly and the music is composed by Kausalya.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes