Young Tiger NTR’s high voltage action entertainer ‘Dammu’ is currently being shot in Pollachi and the unit will be returning to Hyderabad on the 24th of this month, after successfully wrapping up a long schedule. Some high voltage action sequences and key scenes were filmed in Pollachi and there is a quiet confidence in the production unit over how things have shaped up.
Trisha will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Kartheeka is the second lead. Music is being scored by M.M.Keeravani and Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie. Alexander Vallabha is the producer. Dammu will hit the screens in April 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release