It looks like there’s no stopping Aamir Khan’s Dangal at China box-office. The film has stunned everyone by collecting a sensational $15.95 million (Rs.102.81 crore) on Saturday alone and took its overall worldwide gross to Rs.1,418 crores, becoming the only second Indian film after Baahubali The Conclusion to enter the 1,400 crore club.
With the Sunday advantage and the new Hollywood releases showing no competition, Dangal is expected to collect another 100 Plus crore gross in China today and breach the 1,500 crore worldwide gross by the end of Sunday.
Dangal has so far grossed 647.63 Cr in China and another 25.78 Cr in Taiwan, taking the cumulative worldwide gross to 1,418 crore (including India and rest of world gross of 744.59 crore). At this pace, Dangal may even overtake Baahubali The Conclusion’s collections by the coming week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky