Darsakarathna Dasari Narayana Rao has heartily appreciated Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhammu’ in a success meet held today at Park Hyatt hotel in Hyderabad. Dasari, NTR, Keeravani, K.S.Rama Rao, Chandra Bose, Kartheeka and other members of the production team participated in the event and all of them expressed their happiness at the movie’s success.
Dasari was all praise for NTR’s performance in the film and he also appreciated Boyapati’s direction. “I watched Dhammu yesterday and I really liked the film. Hats off to NTR for coming up with an extremely mature and talented performance in the movie. It is not easy to match his dialogue delivery. Boyapati Sreenu succeeded in bringing out a very good performance from the artists. His handling of the second half has impressed me.”
Dasari also hit out at the negative thinking in the industry. “Some people wishfully think that negative propaganda will kill off a movie. What they need to realize is that the industry as a whole is affected by a movie’s failure. Have positive thinking and positive thoughts. There is room for everyone to succeed”, he said.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes