Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are going to marry each other and the wedding will take place sometime next year. But the couple have already become the talk of the town and at the audio launch event of Premam, veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao teased Naga Chaitanya about the same.
“There is something magical in the smile of Chaitanya. Looks like he wooed a heroine with the same. And that heroine seems to have cast a spell (Maya) on him ever since Ye Maya Chesave”, he quipped.
The veteran director praised Chaitanya for his selection of films and hoped that Premam would end up as a big blockbuster.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama