Dr.Dasari Narayana Rao is known for making sensational and often controversial comments on the Industry. The veteran director has expressed his displeasure on the current functioning of the Industry on a number of occasions. At a special function that was organised yesterday, the director vented his anger once again.
“There are no producers in the Industry these days. There are only cashiers and dates managers. First generation producers were very powerful and heroes used to stand before them with folded hands. The situation has changed today. For obtaining the dates of heroes, these current generation producers are willing to do anything and everything. It is not a healthy trend”, he said.
Dr. Dasari was invited for a special ceremony, on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of his film, ‘Thatha – Manavadu’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka