Veteran director, actor and politician Dasari Narayana Rao’s birth anniversary (May 4) will henceforth be celebrated as a Director’s Day. The Telugu Film Director’s Association took the decision in this regard. A grand event will be held at the Film Chamber to commemorate Dasari’s birth anniversary.
Dasari Narayana Rao breathed his last on May 30 last year. He was a Guinness Record holder for directing the highest number of films (140 films) than any other director in the world. He had served as the union minister for coal in the UPA government. Dasari’s statue will also be installed at the Film Chamber on May 4.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote