Veteran director, actor and politician Dasari Narayana Rao’s birth anniversary (May 4) will henceforth be celebrated as a Director’s Day. The Telugu Film Director’s Association took the decision in this regard. A grand event will be held at the Film Chamber to commemorate Dasari’s birth anniversary.
Dasari Narayana Rao breathed his last on May 30 last year. He was a Guinness Record holder for directing the highest number of films (140 films) than any other director in the world. He had served as the union minister for coal in the UPA government. Dasari’s statue will also be installed at the Film Chamber on May 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun