The date is locked for the resumption of Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s much-awaited Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
The makers of Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake are planning to resume the shoot from 12th of July and they are planning the coming schedules accordingly.
Both Pawan Kalyan and Rana will join the sets right from the coming schedule and a few crucial sequences will be shot in a specially erected set.
Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh who will be playing the leading ladies in the social drama will also take part in the coming schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic