Actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu has teamed up with star heroine Kajal Aggarwal for their maiden Hollywood flick, Mosagallu. The film is inspired by the world’s biggest IT scam that was unearthed in Mumbai a few years ago. Hollywood filmmaker Jeffrey Chin has directed the movie.
According to the latest update, Mosagallu’s release has been locked on March 11. Ruhani Sharma is paired opposite Vishnu in this high budget action thriller, while Kajal plays Vishnu’s sister. The film also features Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty in a crucial role. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s theatrical trailer and other promos.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?