Actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu has teamed up with star heroine Kajal Aggarwal for their maiden Hollywood flick, Mosagallu. The film is inspired by the world’s biggest IT scam that was unearthed in Mumbai a few years ago. Hollywood filmmaker Jeffrey Chin has directed the movie.
According to the latest update, Mosagallu’s release has been locked on March 11. Ruhani Sharma is paired opposite Vishnu in this high budget action thriller, while Kajal plays Vishnu’s sister. The film also features Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty in a crucial role. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s theatrical trailer and other promos.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US