Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s much-awaited romantic drama, Dear Comrade, has finally hit screens in several overseas markets amid a lot of buzz. In the US in particular, the film has surpassed all expectations and became the third highest Telugu opener.
As per the latest updates, Dear Comrade has grossed $259,443K from 172 locations until 7:00 PM PST at the US box-office. The film has beaten the premiere grosses of movies such as F2, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and Majili and stands next only to Maharshi ($516K) and NTR Kathanayakudu ($483K) among this year’s top premiere grossers in the US.
Dear Comrade’s total premiere gross will largely depend on how the audiences lapped up the initial shows. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?