Vijay Devarakonda’s long awaited film Dear Comrade was finally launched earlier today. Directed by Bharat Kamma, the film will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Productions. Rashmika is the lead actress in this romantic drama.
Several top directors like Sukumar, Kortala Siva, Chandrasekhar Yeleti, and music director M M Keeravaani graced the opening ceremony. We had earlier reported that the film is set in the backdrop of Kakinada and Rashmika will be seen as a cricketer in the film.
Meanwhile, soon after the film’s launch, Vijay took to Twitter and wrote an emotional post about Bharat, the film’s director. Addressing Bharat, he said, “Dear Bharat, I know how big a moment this is in your life and the tears in your eyes showed me the years you’ve put into this dream. I am glad I can play my part in seeing a director as skilled and genius as you tell his stories. You will blow minds.” More details about the film are awaited.
I thank Yash mama, Mythri Movies and Sukku sir, Koratala sir, Yeleti sir and Keeravani Garu for being there 🙂
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) July 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film