Yesterday, all the major bodies of the Telugu film industry observed the birth anniversary of veteran actor-filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao. May 4 will henceforth be celebrated as Directors’ Day. Dasari’s life-size statue was unveiled by Telangana state minister T Srinivas Yadav.
On this occasion, senior actor, filmmaker and Member of Parliament Murali Mohan demanded the union government to honor Dasari with the country’s highest civilian award Bharat Ratna and Dada Saheb Phalke, the highest award honoring excellence in filmmaking in India. Murali Mohan said that the entire industry will fight for the same in the Parliament.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding