Yesterday, all the major bodies of the Telugu film industry observed the birth anniversary of veteran actor-filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao. May 4 will henceforth be celebrated as Directors’ Day. Dasari’s life-size statue was unveiled by Telangana state minister T Srinivas Yadav.
On this occasion, senior actor, filmmaker and Member of Parliament Murali Mohan demanded the union government to honor Dasari with the country’s highest civilian award Bharat Ratna and Dada Saheb Phalke, the highest award honoring excellence in filmmaking in India. Murali Mohan said that the entire industry will fight for the same in the Parliament.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international