Superstar Mahesh Babu’s craze in the US market needs no introduction. The actor’s latest release, the intense political thriller Bharat Ane Nenu, released yesterday to a unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike. The film premiered on Thursday afternoon to record breaking collections in the US.
As per the latest updates until 11:30 pm EST, Bharat Ane Nenu has grossed over $534K from 278 locations on Friday and looks to end the day with around $650K. On the other hand, the premiere collections are expected to be around $1M.
Including the premieres and the Friday numbers, Bharat Ane Nenu is predicted to end up with around $1.6-$1.7M gross. All said and done, BAN will surely find itself in the list of all-time top 4 highest US openers, while a top 3rd finish (surpassing Agnyaathavaasi’s $1.68M) is also a possibility.
What’s special about Bharat Ane Nenu’s dream start in the US is that fans are thronging the theaters in huge numbers despite no offers or discounted tickets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar