After the lockdown restrictions ended in Telangana, hero Ram Charan resumed shooting for his highly-anticipated pan-India film, RRR, last week. Charan will continue shooting until the third or fourth week of July after which he will move on to his yet another eagerly awaited film, Acharya.
According to the latest updates, Acharya’s final schedule will commence from the second week of July and it will last for 15 days. Director Koratala Siva will can crucial scenes featuring Chiranjeevi and all other lead actors. And Ram Charan will be joining Team Acharya in the last week of July and wrap up his part in just 2 days.
In Acharya, Ram Charan plays a Naxalite named Siddha. He shares screen space with his father Chiranjeevi in the movie, which he is co-producing along with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day