Veteran Bollywood actor and film maker, Dev Anand passed away earlier today in London due to cardiac arrest. He was 88 years old. For the few days he wasn’t keeping well and he had gone to London for a medical check up where he had a cardiac arrest. Born and brought up in a village near Gurdaspur (Punjab), he studied at a university in Lahore and eventually moved to Mumbai in the early 40s. After that he made his debut in Hum Ek Hain in 1946 and quickly rose up the ladder and ruled the roost for almost five decades. His brothers Vijay Anand and Chetan Anand were acclaimed directors and producers of their times. Known for his charismatic looks and romantic roles, Dev Anand is always remembered as an evergreen actor who was directed and acted in films till the last breath of his life. Some of his films Guide, Jewel Thief, Kalapani, Kala Bazar went on to become classics in Hindi cinema.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court