Nagarjuna and Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer, Devadas is gearing up for a September last week release. The unit has already kick-started their promotions a few days back by unveiling the first look teaser and two audio tracks.
Now, the latest news is that the film has wrapped up its complete shooting formalities today. Confirming this Nag on his official Twitter handle posted ” And it’s a wrap for #Devadas !!! Thank uuuuuu team DevaDas 🙏…it was amazing!!!”. He also attached a group selfie with his team members.
Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the female leads in this film. Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the movie.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 11, 2018
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12