Kollywood star Dhanush has been a talk of the T-town for the last couple of weeks. He recently signed his straight Tollywood debut film under Sekhar Kammula’s direction and is also rumoured to be in talks with Rang De director Venky Atluri for his second Telugu film.
In this scenario, Dhanush opting to shoot his much-awaited 43rd film in Hyderabad has become a hot topic. D43, which is being directed by young Tamil director Karthik Naren, will resume its shoot in Hyderabad from July 1st, and the schedule will last for nearly a month.
D43 has Master actress Malavika Mohanan playing the female lead. Sathya Jyothi films is bankrolling this action thriller. GV Prakash Kumar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting
- Ram Charan’s heartwarming wishes for his director
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced