Kollywood star Dhanush has been a talk of the T-town for the last couple of weeks. He recently signed his straight Tollywood debut film under Sekhar Kammula’s direction and is also rumoured to be in talks with Rang De director Venky Atluri for his second Telugu film.
In this scenario, Dhanush opting to shoot his much-awaited 43rd film in Hyderabad has become a hot topic. D43, which is being directed by young Tamil director Karthik Naren, will resume its shoot in Hyderabad from July 1st, and the schedule will last for nearly a month.
D43 has Master actress Malavika Mohanan playing the female lead. Sathya Jyothi films is bankrolling this action thriller. GV Prakash Kumar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- S R Kalyanamandapam trailer – Emotional and fun filled
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?