The much-awaited teaser for Varma, the Tamil remake of the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama Arjun Reddy, was released this morning. Varma marks the silver screen debut of star hero Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv.
Released amid sky-high expectations, the response for the teaser has been quite interesting and extreme, especially about Dhruv’s portrayal of a self-destructive youngster. Speaking at the teaser launch event, Vikram revealed that Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about how people would receive his performance because the film is the remake of Arjun Reddy. Vikram further revealed that Dhruv had actually asked him how he should have done a particular scene.
Varma is directed by national award-winning filmmaker Bala. Bengali starlet Megha Chaudhary is making her Kollywood debut with the movie. E4 Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot