There have been reports claiming that Samyuktha Menon has walked out of Dhanush’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual film titled Sir in Telugu and Vaathi in Tamil.
But a representative of Sir unit has affirmed that the rumors about Samyuktha not being a part of the project anymore are completely baseless.
“Samyuktha Menon is a part of the project and she has started the shooting as well. Reports claiming otherwise are completely baseless,” the source says.
Sir is a social drama featuring Dhanush in the central role. The film is directed by Venky Atluri of Tholiprema and Mr Majnu fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhagavanth Kesari’s US advance bookings to begin on this date
- Game Changer: Audio rights sold for a bomb
- Review : Peddha Kapu 1 – Appeals to a limited audience
- OTT Review : Papam Pasivadu – Telugu web series on Aha
- Runtime locked for Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram
- Jawan: This is how much Atlee charged for the film