Dil Raju is one filmmaker who often gives a chance to young directors and technicians. He has introduced several directors to the Telugu film industry and will do the same in the coming years says, Dil Raju.
Speaking at the 20 years completion of his banner SVCC, Dil Raju said that there is a talk going on that I have stopped giving chances to young directors. But I promise you that if anyone comes with a memorable script, I will surely give them a chance in the future.
He also added that the scripts need to be really different and should cater to today’s audience. Dil Raju is busy with the shooting of his new film Sarileru Nikevvaru starring Mahesh and Rashmika.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss: Anchor Ravi is as handsome as Mahesh Babu, says TikTok star