Apart from being a dynamic producer, Dil Raju is a very clever film distributor. He sets eyes on some good projects and distributes them in Nizam, where he has a stronghold.
He did the same with Tholi Prema as he bought the film outrightly from BVSN Prasad for 16 crores. He kept the Nizam rights with him and sold the rest of the theatrical rights to an amount of close to 14 crores.
Now, the film has been going great guns and has already amassed 3.05 crores. The trade suggests that the film will easily cross the 7.5 crore mark in the long run.
This will automatically land Dil Raju in good profits. Tholi Prema is directed by Venky Atluri and has Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race