Producer Dil Raju is thrilled with his latest venture, Fun and Frustration, becoming a blockbuster. The film has grossed over Rs 100 crores at the box-offices worldwide. Dil Raju and F2’s team celebrated this grand feat in a success function yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Dil Raju said that in the past there used to be events celebrating 50-day and 100-day theatrical run. He went on to say that F2 has set a new trend of celebrating a film’s 50 crore and 100 crore gross records. Dil Raju has sent the 100 crore gross mementos to all his distributors and exhibitors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?