Dil Raju will kickstart Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie in January next year. The maverick filmmaker will follow up Mahesh’s film with an out-and-out family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. This film will be helmed by Shatamanam Bhavathi’s director Satish Vegesna. More details about the film are awaited.
Meanwhile, the producer’s next three films – Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great and Nani’s MCA, will release in the second half of this year.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad