Dil Raju will kickstart Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie in January next year. The maverick filmmaker will follow up Mahesh’s film with an out-and-out family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. This film will be helmed by Shatamanam Bhavathi’s director Satish Vegesna. More details about the film are awaited.
Meanwhile, the producer’s next three films – Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great and Nani’s MCA, will release in the second half of this year.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser
- Suresh Babu to produce Samantha’s next
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark