Dil Raju will kickstart Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie in January next year. The maverick filmmaker will follow up Mahesh’s film with an out-and-out family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam. This film will be helmed by Shatamanam Bhavathi’s director Satish Vegesna. More details about the film are awaited.
Meanwhile, the producer’s next three films – Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa, Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great and Nani’s MCA, will release in the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release slot confirmed for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth sets a unique record with Darbar
- Latest update on Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- IT officials content with Rashmika’s statements
- Pawan’s next to feature a Bollywood actor
- Amala Paul’s digital debut