A couple of days ago, ravishing beauty Regina Cassandra celebrated her birthday and fans and industry colleagues wished her all the love. However, the team of Regina’s ongoing film, Nakshatram, forgot to wish her.
This afternoon, Nakshatram’s director Krishna Vamsi took to his Facebook and apologised to Regina by unveiling a special teaser exclusively showcasing the various avatars of Regina in the film. In Nakshatram, Regina is playing the role of Jamuna Rani, a junior artiste.
Nakshatram is being produced by K Srinivasulu, S Venugopal and Sajju.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu