A couple of days ago, ravishing beauty Regina Cassandra celebrated her birthday and fans and industry colleagues wished her all the love. However, the team of Regina’s ongoing film, Nakshatram, forgot to wish her.
This afternoon, Nakshatram’s director Krishna Vamsi took to his Facebook and apologised to Regina by unveiling a special teaser exclusively showcasing the various avatars of Regina in the film. In Nakshatram, Regina is playing the role of Jamuna Rani, a junior artiste.
Nakshatram is being produced by K Srinivasulu, S Venugopal and Sajju.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities